Verizon is a telecommunications company that offers wireless, data, voice, and internet to subscribers in the United States of America (USA).
Are you looking for the right Verizon APN settings to configure in your device?
If you are looking for the best internet settings, look no further
In this article, you will find the required settings for 4G, LTE, and 5G speeds of internet connection.
After inputting them, your phone will be able to connect to the internet seamlessly at high speeds.
Let’s get started!
What is an APN?
APN in full is Access Point Name. An APN (Access Point Name) is the one that allows your device’s network to connect to the internet.
Verizon APN Internet Settings – iPhone/iOS
- APN: vzwinternet
- Username: (Leave blank)
- Password: (Leave blank)
To configure the APN Settings on an iPhone/iOS, follow the steps below;
How to configure Verizon APN Settings iPhone/iOS
- Head to settings
- Tap Mobile data
- Switch ON your Mobile data
- Select Mobile data network
- Add a new APN profile
- Google Fi APN Settings
- Walmart APN Internet Settings
- AirTalk Wireless APN Settings
- H2O Wireless APN Settings
Verizon APN Internet Settings – Android
- Name: Verizon
- APN: vzwinternet
- Username: (Not set – Leave it blank)
- Password: (Not set – Leave it blank)
- Proxy: (leave it blank – not set )
- Port: (Leave it blank – not set)
- Server: (leave it blank )
- MMSC: http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms
- MMS Proxy: (leave blank)
- MMS Port: 80
- MCC: 310
- MNC: 012
- Authentication type: (none)
- APN type: (default,supl)
- APN protocol: (IPv4)
- Bearer: (Unspecified)
- Mobile virtual network operator: (none)
To configure and input the Verizon APN Settings follow the steps below;
If you face issues using vzwinternet APN change and use internet.
Check Out: Telcel Mexico APN Settings
How configure Verizon APN Internet Settings – Android
- Head to Settings on your phone.
- Tap Network & Internet.
- Click Mobile Network.
- Tap on Access Point Names.
- Tap the ‘+‘ sign to add new APN Profile.
- Then Save the newly created APN settings profile.
After setting the APN settings, choose the Verizon APN as the default APN.
Restart your device for the settings to take effect and enjoy a high-speed internet connection from your service provider.
You may also like: 14 Reasons Why Your Cell Phone Battery Drains So Fast and how to solve it.
Are you facing any issues? Feel free to leave your issue in the comment section, I will be glad to help.
Join our Telegram Channel to get the latest updates first!