Ting Mobile APN settings are usually sent automatically upon activation. But if you are facing issues with your connecting to the internet with data, MMS or SMS messaging then you have to set the apn settings.
In this article, I have provided the latest Ting APN settings to enable your device, Android, or iPhone to effectively connect to the internet with LTE, 4G, or 5G speeds.
Let’s get to it!
What is an APN?
APN in full is Access Point Name. An APN (Access Point Name) is the one that allows your device’s network to connect to the internet.
Ting Mobile APN Internet Settings – iPhone/iOS
- APN: wholesale
Note: Leave the Username and Password fields blank.
How to Setup Ting Mobile APN Internet Settings on iPhone/ iOS
To input the APN settings for Ting above;
- Head to Settings
- Tap Cellular or Mobile Network
- Tap Cellular Data Network or Mobile Data > Mobile Data Options
Proceed to input the apn data settings listed above.
Ting Mobile APN Internet Settings – Android
- Name: Ting Data
- APN: wireless.dish.com
- MMSC: http://wholesale.mmsmvno.com/mms/wapenc
- MMS Proxy:
- MMS Port: 80
- MMS Protocol:
- MCC: 310
- MNC: 260
- Authentication type:
- APN type: default,mms,supl
- APN protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- APN protocol: IPv4
- Bearer: Unspecified
How to Setup Ting Mobile APN Internet Settings on Android
- Head to Settings
- Tap Networks and Connections
- Tap Mobile Networks. For some devices, it is displayed as Wireless and Networks or More Networks
- Click on Access Point Names
- Tap the + icon to add new settings as listed above.
- Then Save the newly created APN settings profile.
Select Internet as the active APN and restart your device.
- Sprint APN Internet settings
- EE Internet Settings
- Spectrum Internet Settings
- Telcel Mexico APN Internet Settings
Everything is now set! I hope your device has successfully connected to the internet with Ting Mobile APN settings.
In case you find any difficulty, let me know in the comment section to get immediate assistance.