Sprint Mobile is a Telecommunications (part of T-mobile) that provides coverage for 4G and 5G data and voice services for its users.
In this article, I have provided up-to-date Sprint Internet Settings.
you will learn how to configure Sprint APN Internet Settings on both iPhone and Android.
Let’s get started!
What is an APN?
APN in full is Access Point Name. An APN (Access Point Name) is the one that allows your device’s network to connect to the internet.
Sprint APN Internet Settings for iPhone
- APN: cinet.spcs
- Username: (Leave it blank)
- Password: (Leave it blank)
How to Configure Sprint APN Settings iPhone/iOS
- Head to Settings
- Tap Cellular or Mobile Network
- Tap Cellular Data Network or Mobile Data > Mobile Data Options
Proceed to input the APN settings listed above and Restart your iPhone.
- Verizon APN Internet Settings
- Net10 Wireless APN Settings
- Ting Mobile APN Settings
- T-mobile APN Settings USA
Sprint APN Internet Settings for Android Devices
- Name: Sprint
- APN: cinet.spcs
- Username: (Not set – Leave it blank)
- Password: (Not set – Leave it blank)
- Proxy: (leave it blank – not set )
- Port: (Leave it blank – not set)
- Server: (leave it blank )
- MMSC: ( Leave it blank )
- MMS Proxy: 18.104.22.168
- MMS Port: (Not Set)
- MCC: 234
- MNC: 15
- Authentication type: (none)
- APN type: (default,supl)
- APN protocol: (IPv4)
- Bearer: (Unspecified)
- Mobile virtual network operator: (none )
How configure Sprint APN Internet Settings – Android
- Head to Settings on your phone.
- Tap Network & Internet.
- Click Mobile Network.
- Tap on Access Point Names.
- Tap the ‘+‘ sign to add new APN Profile.
- Then Save the newly created APN settings profile.
After setting the APN settings, choose Sprint as the default APN.
Restart your device if the settings do not apply automatically.
In this article, I have shared Sprint APN Internet Settings to make your device connect to the internet with 4G and 5G speeds
I hope you found this article helpful.
If you find any difficulty, let me know in the comment section. Join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.