Cintex Wireless is an internet and mobile service provider serving states in America. It offers internet under the HTH Communications LLC network operating under the Verizon carrier. It also offers free mobile phones to users that are eligible.
Are you looking for updated and working Cintex Wireless APN internet settings? Then you are in the right place!
The settings in this post will help you configure your internet, SMS, MMS, and call settings on your device, android, or iPhone.
Let’s dive right in!
Cintex Wireless APN Internet Settings – iPhone
- APN: pwg
- username: ( Leave it blank)
- password: ( Leave it blank)
Use the same settings for LTE and Personal hotspot.
Cintex Wireless MMS Settings – iPhone
- APN: pwg
- Username: (leave this blank)
- Password: (leave this blank)
- MMSC: http://pwg.mmsmvno.com/mms/wapenc
- MMS Proxy: (leave this blank)
- MMS Max Message Size: 1048576
- MMS UA Prof URL: www.apple.com/mms/uaprof.rdf
Save the settings and restart your iPhone.
How to Configure Cintex Wireless APN & MMS Settings – iPhone
To input the APN & MMS configurations on an iPhone;
- Head to Settings
- Tap Cellular or Mobile Network
- Tap Cellular Data Network or Mobile Data > Mobile Data Options
Note: Place the MMS settings under the MMS section.
Save the settings, ensure that you are in a supported coverage area, and Restart your iPhone.
Cintex Wireless APN Internet Settings – Android
- Name: Cintex Wireless
- APN: Reseller
- Username: ( Leave it blank)
- Password: (Leave it blank)
- Proxy: (leave it blank )
- Port: (Leave it blank)
- Server: (leave it blank )
- MMSC: http://mmsc.mobile.att.net
- MMS Proxy: proxy.mobile.att.net
- MMS Port: 80
- MCC: 310
- MNC: 410
- Authentication type: (none)
- APN type: default, supl, mms, fota
- APN protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- APN roaming protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- APN enable/disable: enabled
- Bearer: (Unspecified)
- Mobile virtual network operator: (none )
Cintex Wireless MMS Settings – Android
For Android users, the MMS settings are set under the APN settings menu. Ensure that you fill in the settings as shown in the previous section.
Ensure that the MMSC, APN, and the APN type are filled accurately like those given in the previous section.
Restart your phone, then the settings will apply.
Note: Ensure that you are in a supported coverage area
How to Configure Cintex Wireless APN & MMS Settings – Android
- Head to Settings
- Tap Networks and Connections
- Tap Mobile Networks. For some devices, it is displayed as Wireless and Networks or More Networks
- Click on Access Point Names
- Tap the + icon to add new settings as listed above.
- Then Save the newly created APN settings profile.
Frequently Asked Questions
What network does Cintex Wireless use?
Cintex Wireless uses the HTH Communications network and Verizon as a Carrier to provide reliable coverage services to subscribers.
What is the number for Cintex Wireless?
The toll-free customer service number for Cintex Wireless is +1 (855) 655-3097
Who owns Cintex Wireless?
HTH Communications LLC owns and operates Cintex Wireless.
People Also Read:
- AirTalk Internet Settings
- Verizon Internet Settings
- Life Wireless Internet Settings
- Ting Mobile Internet Settings
I hope this article was helpful. If you face any difficulty, you can as well reach out to customer service.